The IIA’s CIA Learning System – Part 2 Study Guide with Online Review
Updated and aligned with 2017 IPPF
Make sure you’re prepared to pass Part 2 of the CIA exam! This comprehensive and interactive CIA review program will also arm you with critical tools and knowledge to excel in your internal audit career.
Save Up to $230 on CIA in May
The IIA is waiving the application fee for the Certified Internal Auditor® (CIA®). You could save up to $230 on the only globally recognized certification for internal audit. Learn more.
Note: Expedited shipping options are not available on this product.
The IIA’s CIA Learning System is a comprehensive and interactive CIA review program that teaches and reinforces the entire global Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) exam syllabus in a flexible, on-demand format. It combines reading materials in printed and e-reader formats with online tests and study tools to ensure you’re prepared to pass the CIA exam and armed with critical tools and knowledge to excel in your internal audit career. Comprehensive reading materials provide the framework for your successful CIA exam preparation, teaching the entire global CIA exam syllabus in a concise and easy-to-understand format.
- Materials teach the entire global 3-part CIA exam syllabus.
- Study with printed materials or e-books.
- Use books as reference materials for years to come.
- Ensure you have the most current knowledge with materials that align with international professional practices.
Interactive online study tools, now optimized for mobile devices, will help you develop a personalized study plan, test your comprehension of the CIA syllabus topics, track your progress, and finalize your CIA exam preparations.
- Pre-test: Evaluate your initial knowledge to identify areas of strength and weakness.
- Smart-Study™: Build a customized study plan using your pre-test results to target your most challenging topics and optimize your study time.
- Chapter-specific quizzes: After reading each chapter, test your comprehension, retention, and ability to apply concepts.
- Flashcards: Offer a review of key internal audit terms and definitions.
- Post-test: After studying all chapters, gauge the knowledge you’ve gained and areas that require further study.
- CIA practice exam: This final exam will help you build confidence using the computer-based CIA exam software before you enter the test center.
- Progress report: Track your activities and scores.
- Resource center: Access test-taking tips, CIA exam resources, feedback links, and more!
Online Access Period: Purchasers of an individual part will have access to the online study tools for one year from date of purchase. Purchasers of a full, three-part kit will have access for two years from date of purchase.
What Will You Learn?
Part 2: Internal Audit Practice
- Managing the Internal Audit Function (40% - 50%)
- Managing Individual Engagements (40% - 50%)
- Fraud Risks and Controls (5% -15%)
Item Number: 10.1260