OBSOLETE-Sawyer’s Guide for Internal Auditors, 6th Edition
Larry Sawyer's work continues to provide direction to internal auditors, helping to shape the profession in response to an ever-changing global business environment. This three-volume set belongs on every internal audit executive's bookshelf.
While the foundation principles of internal auditing remain core, the ever-changing global business environment requires that internal auditors continue to adapt their position as value-adding partners in their organizations or risk becoming obsolete.
First published in 1973, Sawyer's Guide for Internal Auditors underlines the philosophy that internal auditors should watch for emerging trends. In order to respond effectively to international events and evolving governance and risk management mandates, professionals must keep pace with changes in:
- The IIA's International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing
- Information technology
- Legislation and regulation
This 6th edition is a three-volume set, making the content more navigable for the reader. Each volume includes an index and glossary for easy reference.
- Volume 1: Internal Audit Essentials
- Volume 2: Internal Audit Processes and Methods
- Volume 3: Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance Essentials
Item Number: 10.1099