Quality Assurance and Improvement Program (QAIP) Collection
Three essential books lead you toward developing Quality Assurance and Improvement Programs (QAIP). An indispensable resource, these books belong in every internal audit library and you’ll save money when you purchase the collection.
New from The IIA Research Foundation.
Save when you purchase the collection!
The path to developing a Quality Assurance and Improvement Program (QAIP) is unique to each internal audit activity. Developing a complete QAIP includes both internal and external assessments, which provide:
- A method for evaluating the internal audit activity's conformance with the International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing (Standards)
- Effective implementation of the Standards and assessment of the Program
This collection of IIA guidance materials presents in one package the fundamental components for a strong QAIP. It is an essential set of resources for establishing, strengthening, and measuring the QAIP through quality assessments.
- Quality Assessment Manual for the Internal Audit Activity
The new Quality Assessment Manual for the Internal Audit Activity is a must-have reference for every internal audit activity and CAE’s resource library.
- International Professional Practices Framework (IPPF) 2013 Edition
The new IPPF contains the Standards, a glossary, the Code of Ethics, Practice Advisories, Position Papers, and Practice Guides.
- Implementing the International Professional Practices Framework, 3rd Edition
This handbook serves as a practical guide for applying the IPPF and outlines the specific actions needed to comply with the Standards.
Item Number: 10.1129