Quality Assessment Manual for the Internal Audit Activity (QA Manual)
Streamline your methodology for performing quality assessments! This resource is a must-have reference for every internal audit activity and chief audit executive’s library.
Member Price: $228.79
Non Member Price: $285.99
The IIA’s International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing (Standards) requires all internal audit activities, regardless of industry, sector, or size of staff, to develop and maintain a Quality Assurance and Improvement Program (QAIP). The essential elements of a QAIP include internal and external assessments.
Revised by leading quality assessment experts and reviewed by an international team of practitioners, this Quality Assessment Manual offers a new methodology and broadens the focus to include all components of a QAIP, including:
- Internal assessments (ongoing and periodic).
- Continuous improvement and reporting.
- External assessments.
Aligned with the Standards, this Quality Assessment Manual:
- Outlines a quality assessment process flow that streamlines gathering of evidence and eliminates duplication of work.
- Contains standardized tools that promote ease of use while achieving consistency in assessment techniques and documentation of results.
- Offers a Road Map that highlights the alignment of specific assessment activities to assist with conformance to the Standards.
Also available as a CD-ROM