Performance Auditing: A Measurement Approach, 2nd Edition
A must-read book for internal auditors working in government, this publication includes information that can readily be applied in any private or public sector organization. As a bonus, it provides guidance for passing the CGAP® exam.
Developed for the practitioner and trainer, Performance Auditing: A Measurement Approach, 2nd Edition, emphasizes the use of measurement and comparison in performance assessment.
In this valuable resource, authors Raaum and Morgan present:
- Original performance audit concepts.
- Original practice aids.
- Audit concepts and practice aids being applied in leading audit organizations.
Developed for the practitioner and trainer, this unique publication provides:
- In-depth guidance that applies to practitioners at every level.
- Practical guidance for planning and conducting performance audit assignments.
- Advice for doing fieldwork.
- Direction for writing reports.
- Steps for adhering to the Government Auditing Standards.
- Guidance for passing the Certified Government Auditing Professional® (CGAP®) exam.
While the discussion is focused on performance audits in governmental environments, the content is applicable to auditing in any private sector organization or public agency.
Presented in an easy-to-follow structure, the individual chapters make this book ready for use in a training course or as reference material.