New Data Analytics Bundle
Letting any of your organization’s data slip through your fingers can cost you. It’s why creating an effective data mining and analytics framework is critical. This new data analytics bundle stops the chaos of information overload. Add this bundle to your library and save!
Stop the Chaos!
Learn How to Effectively Manage Your Organization’s Data
Data Analytics: Elevating Internal Audit’s Value
Today’s audit leader struggles with creating an integrated, efficient approach to data mining that maximizes the impact and value the audit department delivers. The objective of the project is to research and design a data analytics framework ranging across a wide spectrum of concepts (such as financial risk, compliance, and fraud) to help internal audit functions broaden risk coverage and enhance audit efficiency.
You will learn how to:
- Develop a data analytics framework and use it to accomplish multiple audit objectives.
- Enhance internal audit efficiency through the use of data mining and analytics.
- Eliminate duplicated data mining and analysis efforts across audit and other functions.
- Determine the optimal effort needed to maximize the framework.
The Internal Audit Foundation, in partnership with Grant Thornton, conducted research and provided subject matter experts and editorial resources to produce this report.
Data Analytics: A Road Map for Expanding Analytics Capabilities
By: Richard Cline, Ward Melhuish, CSSGB, and Meredith Murphy, CFE, CAMS
The recent evolution of data and analytics provides organizations with limitless opportunities to capture more value. Most organizations know they need to implement analytics in their operations, but many struggle with how best to do that. The material in this book will help managers and decision makers gain the necessary perspective to develop a strategy or hone existing efforts—even as continued innovation and technological advances are creating new applications for technologies.
The first several chapters provide an overview of the critical elements of an analytics effort, discuss a framework for digital transformation, and cover how to identify the highest-value priorities. The last three chapters discuss specific applications of analytics in internal audit and offer detailed examples.
Readers will learn about:
- The keys to analytics success
- The changing data and analytics needs of companies
- A digital transformation to unlock analytics
- Defining, scoring, and determining priorities
- Detecting trends and patterns through blended data
- How to measure the value of analytics
- How to apply analytics to an enterprisewide risk assessment
This book will be of interest to executive leaders, chief audit executives (CAEs), and internal auditors who want to make a case for investing in analytics.
Purchase the whole bundle now and SAVE 25%!
Item Number: 10.5097