Internal Audit Practitioner - The IIA's CIA Learning System CIA Part One
Updated and aligned with 2017 IPPF
Make sure you’re prepared to pass Part 1 of the CIA exam! This comprehensive and interactive CIA review program will also arm you with critical tools and knowledge to excel in your internal audit career.
Note: Expedited shipping options are not available on this product.
The IIA’s CIA Learning System – Part 1 is a comprehensive and interactive CIA review program that teaches and reinforces the global Part 1 Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) exam syllabus in a flexible, on-demand format. It combines reading materials, in printed and e-reader formats, with online tests and study tools to ensure you’re prepared to pass the CIA exam and armed with critical tools and knowledge to excel in your internal audit career.
Comprehensive Reading Materials: Reading materials provide the framework for your successful CIA exam preparation, teaching the global Part 1 CIA exam syllabus in a concise and easy-to-understand format.
- Materials teach the entire global Part 1 CIA exam syllabus.
- Study with printed materials or e-books.
- Use books as reference materials for years to come.
- Ensure you have the most current knowledge with materials that align with the 2017 International Professional Practices Framework (IPPF).
Interactive Online Study Tools
Mobile-optimized online study tools will help you develop a personalized study plan, test your comprehension of the Part 1 topics, track your progress and finalize your CIA exam preparations.
- Pre-test: Evaluate your initial knowledge to identify areas of strength and weakness.
- Smart-Study™: Build a customized study plan using your pre-test results to target your most challenging topics and optimize your study time.
- Chapter-specific quizzes: After reading each chapter, test your comprehension, retention, and ability to apply concepts.
- Flashcards: Offer a review of key internal audit terms and definitions.
- Post-test: After studying all chapters, gauge the knowledge you’ve gained and areas that require further study.
- CIA Practice Exam: This final exam will help you build confidence using the computer-based CIA exam software before you enter the test center.
- Progress report: Track your activities and scores.
- Resource Center: Access StudyPLUS exam tips and tools, content updates, feedback links and more!
Online Access Period: Purchasers of the Part 1 materials will have access to the online study tools for one year from date of purchase.
What Will You Learn? Part 1: Internal Audit Basics
- Mandatory Guidance (35% - 45%)
- Internal Control and Risk (25% - 35%)
- Conducting Internal Audit Engagements—Audit Tools and Techniques (28% - 38%)
Looking for more structure, guidance and motivation? Facilitator-led courses are also available around the globe in online and in-person formats. Visit www.learncia.com/classes-offered to find a course near you. For more information, call customer support at +1-877-442-2425 or +1-651-905-2670 or e-mail CIALearningSystem@holmescorp.com
Item Number: 10.