The goals of better managing an organization’s IT change management practices are to reduce risk, lessen unplanned work, eliminate unintended results, and improve the quality of service for internal and external customers.
This guide provides tools to help internal auditors obtain and evaluate evidence that management’s assertions are accurate, and explains how to provide assurance over this critical area.
- Risks related to change management.
- Elements of change management.
- Characteristics of effective change management.
- Assessing patch risks and scheduling of patch implementation.
- The role of internal audit in IT change management.
Item Number 10.1324.dl