"IT Essentials for Internal Auditors" covers essential topics such as IT governance activities (including high-level, cross-functional IT activities and the IT and business relationship), IT service delivery, monitoring, and the three main IT technical domains: network, infrastructure, and applications.
After reading this guidance, internal auditors should be able to understand:
- The relationship between IT and the business.
- The various network structures, components, and related concepts.
- IT infrastructure, hardware, software, and databases.
- How organizations use, implement, and develop applications.
- Other relevant topics at a high level including data analytics, social media, robotic process automation, machine learning, IoT, and other emerging subjects.
Item Number: 10.1330.dl