Enterprise Risk Management and COSO: A Guide for Directors
Optimally manage your company's risks, even in the worst of economic conditions.
There has never been a stronger need for sound risk management than now. Today's organizations are expected to manage a variety of risks that were unthinkable a decade ago. Insightful and compelling, Enterprise Risk Management and COSO reveals how to:
- Successfully incorporate enterprise risk management into your organization's culture.
- Foster an environment that rewards open discussion of risks rather than concealment of them.
- Quantitatively model risks and effectiveness of internal controls.
- Best discern where risk management resources should be dedicated to minimize occurrence of risk-based events.
- Test predictive models through empirical data.
Item Number: 10.6054