Managing the risks associated with any strategic plan is vital to ensuring the organization’s ongoing success. They must find ways to create new value and protect existing value from being prematurely destroyed.
Today’s rapidly changing business climate demands that organizations look for proactive approaches to identifying and managing risks.
Internal auditors play an important role in all phases of enterprise risk management (ERM) implementation and can help validate and improve ERM activities by aligning their ongoing audit activities with the ERM objectives.
Enterprise Risk Management: Achieving and Sustaining Success will:
- Enhance internal auditors' understanding of ERM.
- Clarify the internal auditors' role in developing an ERM system.
- Provide direction to help internal auditors continually audit their organizations' evolving ERM system.
- Provide a "deep dive" into the concepts of ISO 31000 to provide application-oriented insights.
- Offer tools for conducting a risk assessment.
This book provides a road map for all internal auditors, regardless of their ERM expertise, to translate complex ERM concepts into concrete guidance that internal auditors find straightforward and practical.
Also available as an E-book
Also available as a Downloadable PDF
Item Number: 10.1117