- Provides organizations with a road map and framework to help them to fulfill their obligations to their stakeholders and help them implement a world-class corporate defense program
- Helps board and C-suite members ensure they can demonstrate that they are taking adequate steps to safeguard their stakeholder interests and preserve stakeholder value
- Provides corporate defense practitioners (i.e., governance, risk, compliance, intelligence, security, resilience, controls, and assurance professionals) with a comprehensive guide to help them better fulfill their roles and responsibilities within a corporate defense program
- Help business schools, MBA students, and other readers to better understand the broader corporate defense arena and better appreciate the requirement for robust corporate defense measures
- Provides third parties (regulators, rating agencies, business analysts, etc.) with a blueprint to assess the adequacy of an organization’s corporate defense efforts
- Enables organizations to better preserve existing value and prevent unnecessary losses
This is the first book to finally address the umbrella term "corporate defense" and explain how an integrated corporate defense program can help an organization address both value creation and preservation. The book explores the value preservation imperative, which represents an organization’s obligation to implement a comprehensive corporate defense program in order to deliver long-term sustainable value to its stakeholders.
For the first time, the reader is provided with a complete picture of how corporate defense operates all the way from the boardroom to the front lines, and vice versa. It provides comprehensive guidance on how to implement a robust corporate defense program by addressing this challenge from strategic, tactical, and operational perspectives. This arrangement provides readers with a holistic view of corporate defense and incorporates the management of the eight critical corporate defense components. It includes how an organization needs to integrate its governance, risk, compliance, intelligence, security, resilience, controls and assurance activities within its corporate defense program.
The book addresses the corporate defense requirement from various perspectives and helps readers understand the critical interconnections and interdependencies that exist at strategic, tactical, and operational levels. It facilitates the reader in comprehending the importance of appropriately prioritizing corporate defense at a strategic level, while also educating the reader on the importance of managing corporate defense at a tactical level and executing corporate defense activities at an operational level. Finally, the book looks at the business case for implementing a robust corporate defense program and the value proposition of introducing a truly world-class approach to addressing the value preservation imperative.
Cut and paste this link (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u5R_eOPNHbI) to learn more about a corporate defense program and how the book will help you implement one in your organization.
Item Number: 10.6390