Prepare to take your public sector auditing career to the next level!
These exam preparation materials have been bundled to save you money while making your study efforts more effective.
Certified Government Auditing Professional (CGAP®) Examination Study Guide, 4th Edition
The guide provides a general overview of the topics that will be covered in the exam. However, it is critical that you perform additional study in areas where your experience or background dictates the need for additional review. A list of reference materials is included to provide additional resources to supplement your study.
Certified Government Auditing Professional (CGAP®) Model Exam Study Questions CD-ROM
The Certified Government Auditing Professional® (CGAP®) Practice Exam program should be used as a study tool to give you a clear understanding of the content that will be covered on the CGAP exam and help you ascertain whether you are ready to attempt a CGAP exam. However, Practice Exams should not take the place of study time or real world experience.
The Model Practice Exam program simulates the testing environment by covering the four domains in the actual examination:
- Standards, Governance, and Risk/Control Framework
- Government Auditing Practice
- Government Auditing Methodologies and Skills
- Government Auditing Environment
There are two distinct options for preparing for the exam:
- A timed test that provides you with a score at the end and shows you which questions you answered correctly and incorrectly.
- The timed practice exam includes 125 multiple-choice questions, covers all four domains, and must be completed in a time of three hours and 15 minutes or less.
- An untimed exam preparation tool that can be used while studying and includes questions that can be answered at your own pace.
- The practice exam in the untimed version includes more than 230 questions, lets you practice at your leisure, and allows you to check your answers as you go.
Detailed explanations for the correct and incorrect answers help you understand the underlying concepts of the exam objectives. You’ll understand why the correct answers are correct, but just as importantly, why the wrong answers are wrong.
Remember, there are a limited number of study questions, so there is a law of diminishing returns if you retake the same practice tests again and again.
For PC Users: Windows® XP/Vista/7, Adobe® Air®
For MAC Users: Mac OS X v10.5.8, v10.6.2 or later, Adobe® Air®
Please note: Adobe® Air® must be installed on your computer in order to use the interactive tool. Click here to download Adobe® Air®.
These products are also available as a bundle with the Exam Study Questions as a book.