Prepare to drive organizational change in the competitive niche of Control Self-Assessment (CSA). This study guide will help you prepare to pass the CCSA® exam.
The guide provides a general overview of the topics that will be covered in the exam. However, it is critical that you perform additional study in areas where your experience or background dictates the need for additional review.
Crucial information is presented for each of the four official exam domains:
- CSA fundamentals
- CSA program integration
- Elements of the CSA process
- Business objectives and organizational performance
- Risk identification and assessment
- Control theory and application
The guide includes:
- Sample CCSA questions.
- Suggested solutions to sample questions.
A list of reference materials is included to provide additional resources to supplement your study.
Also available in English as an e-book or on a CD-ROM or in Spanish as a workbook.