Become a Strategic Internal Auditor: Tying Risk to Strategy
Today’s business world requires internal auditors to take a more strategic approach to managing risks and achieving goals. This book outlines steps you can immediately take to become a more strategic partner in your organization.
Businesses today are spending more time on strategic issues and seeking more help from those with strategic capabilities. This has created a unique opportunity for internal auditors to help their organizations both manage their risks and achieve their strategic goals.
In Become a Strategic Internal Auditor, you can learn how leading internal audit functions work with management to play a role in strategic initiatives.
- Stay connected to the business.
- Get involved earlier in the life cycle of strategic projects.
- Use ERM to raise risk and strategy questions.
- Employ leading-edge risk assessments to gain knowledge for strategic initiatives.
- Identify new skill sets needed to engage in strategic planning.
Become a Strategic Internal Auditor is based on multiple interviews and case studies at ADP, VMware, Raytheon, Harley-Davidson, and other leading organizations. It provides practical information that you can use to become a trusted strategic advisor for your organization.
Also available as an e-book or a downloadable PDF.
Generously Sponsored by The IIA-New York and IIA-Detroit Chapters
Item Number: 10.5033